1. A pack of 36 acne patches because a pimple is NOT ruining our day babe! These patches absorb all the gunk and speed up the pimple-healing process without picking or popping. Psh, what pimple?
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a 36-pack of the small patches from Amazon for $12.99.
2. A ChomChom pet hair remover roller that'll pick up fur and lock it inside the roller for an easy peasy cleanup. And this baby doesn't lose its effectiveness after use!
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
3. A six-outlet wall charger with two USB outlets in addition to the six plugs. It's even got a touch sensor to adjust the brightness of the night light on them. No more fumbling around in the dark trying to plug your charger in behind your bed. Let there be light!
4. A pack of AirPod-cleaning putty so you can stop looking at your headphones and being totally grossed out by all the earwax. You may even begin hearing your music a bit clear — yep, there was always an ad-lib at that part of the song, the caked on earwax just made it hard to hear.
Promising review: "OKAY. I bought this because I saw it on a TikTok. I was hesitant to buy it because I was afraid the putty would get stuck to and damage my AirPods, which were FILTHY (unfortunately). However, when I tried it out, it worked really well; you can put a decent amount of pressure, and it does not stick to the AirPods at all. It got a LOT of gunk out of the AirPods. I was so shocked. But the best part was that after I used it, my AirPods' SOUND QUALITY was so good?!?!?!?!? It was great. 10/10 I'd recommend this 100%." —NJoshi
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $13.99.
5. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum that'll do your dust pan's job way better than your dust pan can. Like, why do we need to bend over? This is quite seriously genius and my soon-to-be-30-year-old back is totally intrigued.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
6. A set of bedsheet fasteners so you don't have to break a sweat trying to get your bedsheets to stay on your bed. These babies keep your fitted sheets in place so it no longer has to be an Olympic sport, ya know?
7. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that'll give you results after the first use. You'll be able to blind people with your smile with the help of this little miracle pen that'll remove years worth of stains on your teeth. Someone cue Chip Skylark, cuz after seeing your smile you'll be singing 🎶 my shiny teeth and meeee. 🎶
Promising review: "I have to say, I was skeptical about this product from all the TikTok hype about it but after trying it out, it really does work. I’ve used whitening strips before but those usually hurt my sensitive teeth and I hate the taste of some of the other gels on the market, but this one was super easy to use and didn’t hurt my teeth at all. It also didn’t taste much different than my regular toothpaste, since it's mint flavored. I used it for a few weeks before my brother’s wedding and it worked like a charm. I noticed visible results in only a couple of days and was able to keep using it until I reached my desired shade of white. 10/10 would recommend for anyone with sensitive teeth and tastes!" —Victoria B.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
8. The Pink Stuff's Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray that's really useful for large surface areas like counters, walls, bathtubs, and floors. Marker on the wall from your kid? No match for this stuff.
Promising review: "Glad I found this product on TikTok. Does 95%–100% of the job in seconds! Definitely worth the money." —Mother of 4
Get it from Amazon for $4.97+ (available in two sizes).
9. A five-shelf hanging closet organizer since you're running outta space. I fully support having a full closet and continuing to shop, in fact, I do it myself. I have a "shopping problem" that I personally don't consider a problem. So you know what we do instead of getting rid of our clothes? This. This right here. We find ways to fit more clothes into our closets.
Promising reviews: "WOW, TikTok for the win again — this saved me SO MUCH space for organizing my leggings and jeans." —ESmith1090
"So, I love this so much! I have been trying to free up room in my closet without getting rid of everything I love and this was the way to go! It holds a lot of stuff and doesn't bend or break. It has pockets on the sides, too so I can put gloves and other things in them." —Samantha T.
Get it from Amazon for $12.87 (available in eight colors).
10. A pack of detergent cup holders that attach to detergent containers to catch any drip anddd (obvi) hold the little cup. No more mess! We adults (or at least just me) looooove to *avoid* our problems. Well, problem solved rather than problem avoided!
Tidy-Cup is a woman-owned small biz founded by Julie Reinhold because she was tired of detergent containers dripping on her laundry room floor.
Promising review: "I had no idea I needed this until I saw it on TikTok. Listen, it’s the little things that matter. This little thing saves me the headache of a laundry room mess. I love it. Fits perfectly on my liquid detergent. No more messes!" —Christina
Get a set of two from Amazon for $17.88 (also available in a single pack).
11. A mini bag sealer to reseal that bag of chips and keep them fresh as long as possible. Top five worst things is pouring yourself a nice bowl of cereal and taking that first bite and realizing it's stale. With this bb, stale chips or cereal are no longer your problem. Go ahead, get your snack on.
It's also double-sided! One side heats and reseals and the other is to cut bags open!
Promising review: "Love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed.' Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items so we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry and opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a pair from Amazon for $14.42+ (available in four colors).
12. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner that parents and pet owners are totally loving. It'll help remove tough stains from grass to mud to pet accidents using warm water and a special formula. That lasagna stain? *Poof* so long lasagna stain!
Each cleaner comes with a trial size of Bissell's Spot & Stain Formula, which is also available on Amazon for $16.99!
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
13. A set of exfoliating gloves for the bath or shower that'll help remove all that dead skin on your body that you didn't even know was there. You'll be so glowy and bright after, like, new skin, who dis?
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite purchases. Not gonna lie, TikTok make me buy this. So I buy it and I’m still a little nervous because it’s literally a glove. But nah, I used it with liquid body soap and I’ve never felt so clean in my whole life. I got out of the shower feeling like a freshly birthed baby. My skin had never felt so clean and I questioned how I went 32 years without this." —Brittney
Get a pair from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 17 styles).
14. A popular pan shelf to organize your cabinets and free up some space. I don't even wanna look in my pots and pans cabinet half the time — I scream like I'm in a horror movie. This'll help with that nightmare of a space and make it easier to find, grab, and put away all of your pans.
Promising review: "Totally bought these because of TikTok but I love them! They are exactly what I never knew I needed. Very easy to set up and help keep my cabinets organized so I can always find what I am looking for right away without having to take everything out of my cabinet to get to it." —Joni Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $14.33 (available in three colors).
15. An Eos shea butter shaving cream that also doubles as an in-shower lotion to help keep your skin both smooth and hydrated. You can use this dry or wet and rinse it off or leave it on as a lotion.
Promising review: "I found this on TikTok and decided to try. I have sensitive skin and after using this I had no razor bumps! It’s weird because it doesn’t get sudsy and foamy like regular shaving cream, but this is much more moisturizing and smells great! Will definitely be using from now on." —Luis
Get it from Amazon for $3.97 (available in 11 scents and as packs of two or three).
16. A stick of Body Glide anti-chafing balm so you can stop trouble before it even gets to start. I loveeee shorts and skirts but these life-saving thick thighs I have also loveee to chafe and give me hives. If you also have this issue, this product just asked me to ask you if you wanna be best friends.
Check out what BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord had this to say about this lovely little balm: "I swear by this to the point where if I can't find it in the morning on a summer run, I just won't go out, LOLOL. My boobs chafe SO BADLY under my sports bra bands, no matter what kind I'm wearing, but putting on a tiny bit of this before I leave works like a charm. Absolutely no more friction and no more going 'OW OW OW' in the shower because my literal boob wounds were stinging."
Promising review: "This was a TikTok buy and it was worth it. Highly recommend it. It does the work. Long-lasting and not sticky at all." —EBATL
Get a bundle of two from Amazon for $16.99 (available in five styles and patterns).
17. A banana slicer to make cutting 'em up muchhhh easier. Like, do you really wanna stand there and cut that banana piece by piece and get that icky weird goo on your hands that it leaves? One and done that baby and throw it in your cereal or oatmeal. Time saved and the slices are perfectly portioned!
18. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that seriously looks like an erupting volcano. Like, this looks like a blast to clean with. It removes buildup, deep cleans, and eliminates any odors from smelly leftovers that have gone through the garbage disposal.
Promising review: "Saw this on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use it with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica H.
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.78.
19. An eight-pack of clear organizing bins to get your fridge as organized as all those aesthetically pleasing Pinterest pics. And you don't have to just use them for your fridge — they're perfect for organizing your desk, pantry, cabinets...use it for whatever you need boo! Then, just stare at how pretty it is to easily see your water, yogurt pouches, and juice boxes.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it, highly recommended though. They are very sturdy and did not fade over time. These little things hold so many products and are also a great price." —Britney
"I absolutely love these! I was a little hesitant but they really do make a difference inside the refrigerator! I love opening my fridge and seeing everything organized and colorful. It just gives a different vibe!!! Going to buy some more for my kitchen cabinets." —Crystal T.
Get an eight-pack from Amazon for $20.99 (available in five package quantities and four sizes).
20. A set of rechargeable LED bulbs that you'll thank your lucky stars for whenever there's a power outage. They can be used in damp areas (like when camping) and will stay lit for up to 3–4 hours.
Promising review: "Saw this on TikTok (I know, I know) and decided to try them. Holy cow. They freaking work. This has blown my mind. I cannot tell you how much I hated buying lamps because I don't have outlets in the places I need them most. I NEED MORE LIGHTS NOW!!! Just buy it. Just. Buy. It. Works if you're camping, works anywhere. Whoever invented this is a genius." —N. Robbins
Get a set of two from Amazon for $17.99 (also available in a set of four and two colors).
21. A sturdy hanger stacker to neatly organize all of your empty hangers that are just sitting there taking up space in your closet. Orrrr if you're like me and they're all chaotically shoved into a bag, this is def a better organization system.
22. A soap pump dispenser that'll not only hold your sponge, but if you gently press down, it'll get it all sudsy. A simple, neat, organized little way to make life a tad bit easier.
23. A bottle-emptying valve because you paid for a full bottle of ketchup, right? So, why throw out that last chunk that just refuses to come out? That's like throwing away money and Mr. Krabs would totally cry if he saw that. You deserve all $5 worth of that ranch dressing you bought and these bottle-emptying valves will make sure that you get every last bit.
Promising reviews: "I love this! I heard about this on TikTok and had to try it. I love it. I’m excited that I can now get every drop out of my bottles." —Pen Name
"This product is the BEST! Makes it so easy to get the remaining product out of shampoo, hand cream, dish soap, makeup and more. Now that recyclables have to be clean, this product is even more useful. No more balancing bottles upside down with other objects around them for support, only to come back a while later to see that it fell or moved and now the remaining product is all over the counter! I purchased the larger pack and have yet to find a product that they won't fit on." —Sharyl Felice
Get a pack of six Amazon for $25.
24. A set of four little pastel packs of soap sheets that you just add water to and they become all sudsy. Great for traveling and those situations where you use a public restroom and the soap dispenser runs outta soap. Yeah, not a good time. Keep these babies handy.
25. A roll-up drying rack for your kitchen sink that *obvi* can be used to dry your dishes BUT ALSO it's dishwasher safe andddd heat-resistant so you can set hot pots on it. Perfect if you have limited counter space, and you just roll it up when you don't need it.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok and I’m so glad I did! I hate having things on my counters that don’t belong. I have a dishwasher but I have some things (like most everyone) that aren’t dishwasher safe. I love that I can just roll this out and dry my dishes over the sink. The fact that air is able to get to all sides allows dishes like cups and bowls to actually get dry. Prior to this I was using a drying mat next to my sink, but I was always having to towel dry items that had been sitting out 'drying' for hours. Even my husband is impressed. He has told me multiple times it was such a good buy!" —Sheri
Get it from Amazon for $9.89+ (available in eight sizes).
26. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant that'll ever so gently help to eliminate any rough or bumpy skin that you've been trying to get rid of. People with keratosis pilaris are raving about this product and its smoothing powers.
Promising review: "I saw a dermatologist recommend this on TikTok and figured I’d give it a try. I have had red bumps on the back of my arms for as long as I can remember and have tried multiple things so I didn’t have very high expectations. After one use, I could already see a difference! It says to use one to two times a week but I use it usually every other day, and I use CeraVe rough and bumpy lotion after and now my red bumps are almost nonexistent. This product has truly been life-changing and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with red bumps! 10/10!" —Sidney H.
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes and one bundle).
27. An acrylic computer monitor side panel with a charger port and space to display your phone while you work. It's perfect to stick sticky notes on and there's a clip at the top to display regular notes. So now the little things you need to do can be in your face allll day to remind you what you need to get done.
Promising review: "This item is an office must-have. TikTok bought me here to purchase, I love it!" —Betty Bowers
"I have a shared workspace and my coworkers are always sticking Post-Its all over the monitor to leave notes to other managers. It got pretty bad (monitor looked like a sad piñata). Much nicer than I thought they would be. Very thick and the adhesive is strong. Plus my coworkers seem to have gotten the message to stop leaving Post-Its all over. Helpful, mildly passive aggressive win all around." —Callie Wolhend
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three colors).
28. A mini trash can that you can put in the cup holder or backseat pockets and keep your car nice and clean. If you have kids or just hateeee having trash in your car, this is perfect for you anddd it's like aesthetically gorg.
Promising review: "Fits perfect in the cup holder on the side of my door, which is where I tend to hoard the most trash. If it ever gets dirty it washes easily. The lid comes on and off, easily making it easy to just dump it every time I'm at the gas station. I saw this on TikTok and it turned out to be a great impulse buy." —Jacqueline Todd
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two colors and as a set of two).
29. A 24-pocket door-hanging sleeve for your shoes, scarves, leggings, candles, whatever you have an abundance of. If you can't find the organization system thats just right for your tumblers, it's cuz you haven't come across this baby yet.
This is so versatile that reviewers use it for pantry and cleaning storage, too!
Promising review: "TikTok told me to use this for storing travel mugs, and it was SO right. I hang this on the inside of my pantry door for all of my travel mugs, Starbucks tumblers, etc, and it works perfectly. Freed up a ton of shelf space and makes everything easy to see and access. I'm sure it would work great for shoes too, but I'm never looking back on this one, especially for the price." —Sarah Ellison
Get it from Amazon for $9.77 (available in five colors).
30. An O-Cedar EasyWring microfiber spin mop that'll wring out your mop for you! The mop head is machine washable and reusable so you don't need to constantly replace it.
Promising review: "I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn't cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog who makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don't judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren't quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $34.97.