Fun fact: Amazon has an "Internet Famous" section curated with TikTok-viral products. Here are a few of the current ones you probably haven't tried yet, but most definitely should:
1. COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence, a lightweight hydrating face serum designed for *all* skin types reviewers swear by for healing acne scars, fading dark spots, and smoothing fine lines. Users with sensitive skin especially appreciate how gentle it is compared to competitors, and a lot of them mentioned seeing results within the first few uses!
2. A beloved hydrating argan oil hair mask designed for all hair types to give you that extra *oomph* of softness and shine. People with damaged or weak hair from chemical dyes also love this for restoring hair health!
Arvazallia is a small business that specializes in hair repair and hydration products.
Promising review: "My hair was very dull, no shine at all. I put this on dry hair, waited about 30 minutes (after this first time I’ll do the recommended time), rinsed, and was amazed. Soft, shiny hair after one use. Nothing mends the amount of broken ends I had, but they were less noticeable. I snipped off a couple of inches this morning and I feel human again. No more looking like a plague victim, having people make the sign of the cross and averting their eyes when they see me. This is a miracle in a jar." —nettlehart
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
3. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, a DEEPLY beloved, fast-paced card game suitable for kids and adults that will have everyone in fits of high stake giggles in no time. Bonus: each game only lasts 10–15 minutes, so you can go one or a few rounds depending on how much time you've got together.
Dolphin Hat Games is a small business that specializes in family-friendly card games.
Okay, so the rules: you divvy up all the cards equally, and then all the players take turns putting down cards that have different illustrations on them, saying "taco," "cat," "goat," "cheese," and "pizza" in order. If the card put on the table matches the word that's being said in that moment, whoever slaps a hand down on the card first gets all the cards under it. You keep playing until someone comes in possession of all the cards (or until you all start craving tacos and pizza so much you drive yourselves to the nearest combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell).
Promising review: "This game is hysterical! I played with my 7-year-old daughter and my 70-year-old father and we all enjoyed it. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!" —bobkopolow
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
4. A cult-favorite round ice cube tray set (complete with a bucket to hold the ice) to give you *the* most aesthetically pleasing, perfectly shaped ice orbs to elevate everything from your iced coffee to your lunch seltzer to your evening cocktails. Reviewers also love that these fit perfectly in water bottles!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I hit a wall with my ice trays always breaking, hard to get ice out, empty too quick. I splurged on this set and am really impressed. I already have a bin (which it comes with) full of ice and two back ups freezing. And the little scoop is fun as heck. Highly recommend if you don't have an ice maker!" —Kascidy Badon
Get it from Amazon for $23.13+ (clip the 10% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in two colors).
5. A set of delightfully affordable teeth-whitening strips a lot of reviewers compare to the popular Crest version, with many saying they can see immediate results within one use. Bonus: a lot of people with sensitive teeth and gums swear by these!
Promising review: "I've been buying these particular strips for a few years now. The Crest strips hurt my teeth and gums, these ones do not at all. I also love how well they adhere to the teeth and do not slip around. I put them on for 30 minutes and it's a breeze. They really do whiten my teeth a lot, I use them for maintenance when I need a touch up. They are also economical. Overall, a great product. Highly recommend!" —T. Johnson
Get a pack of 28 strips (14 total treatments) for $16.99+ (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in two flavors).
6. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5, gives you instant length, and is DELIGHTFULLY sweatproof for workouts.
Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of all the 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the livelong day no matter how much you sweat, and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: "Saw this product on TikTok and thought it would be expensive looking at the results they got. I am beyond amazed with how my lashes look after about two coats. For around $5 you couldn’t ask for a better mascara! I will be buying this same one when I run out. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do! No complaints." —Kd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. Pure Instinct Roll-On, a TikTok-viral "pheromone-infused" scent a lot of reviewers love because it's designed to smell different on each user by blending with the unique pH of your skin. It's marketed as a way to make yourself smell more ~alluring~, but a lot of reviewers just genuinely love the sweetness of the unique but subtle scent.
Pure Instinct is a small business established in 1985 that specializes in personal fragrances and essential oils.
Promising review: "I’m extremely picky with perfumes. I hate anything overpowering, too floral, too sweet, too musky. This smells so faint like soap. It just smells clean. Like you just got out of the shower. Reminds me of Skin by Clean which is my favorite perfume ever. To me it has very subtle notes of vanilla and flowers. I mean like real flowers not like the artificial floral scent that is nauseating. This smells beautiful. The smell does change over time as it reacts with your body. I’ll definitely be buying again when I run out. I love that it’s a roll on oil too. Very convenient and easy to apply. It smells natural. Doesn’t smell like you’re wearing perfume. Just smells like you naturally smell good if that makes sense, lol." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
8. An Apple AirTag to help prevent all kinds of "oh my god where is that thing that I desperately need" disasters (read: missing keys, wallets, luggage, PETS). You can attach this ridiculously lightweight device onto the object/critter you need to keep an eye on and easily find it from your phone if need be — it even has a built-in speaker to make little noises so it's easier to find. (Psst — a lot of travelers SWEAR by this to keep tabs on luggage!)
Check out a TikTok of the Apple AirTag in action.
Promising review: "Took a pair of these with me on my trip to Europe, and absolutely loved them. What a smart idea! I am one of those people that is unable to utilize carry-on luggage due to physical limitations, so this was terrific, and kept track of my checked luggage. And like somebody else’s great idea, I also used it to find my way back to my hotel room while in Europe! Find your luggage, find your hotel room!" —Writing Rider
Get it from Amazon for $29.
Psst — you can get an Apple AirTag-compatible keychain or collar clip-on, and you can even snag an Apple AirTag-compatible wallet!
9. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner with a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, pet accidents, food, and all your other home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Each cleaner comes with a trial size of Bissell's Spot & Stain Formula, which is also available on Amazon for $16.99!
Promising review: "I wish I had taken photos since I was amazed at the results honestly. I bought my car about a year ago and it had stains all over the seats — I didn’t want to pay $300+ for them to be cleaned since I’m a college student so I just waited. My sister saw a TikTok video or something about this machine and while I was doubtful that it would work since some of these stains have been there for who knows how long I finally bought it cause I spilt a blue slushee over my car seats. Lo and behold I now have a car with no stains whatsoever! I wish I had gotten it sooner!! I wish I would’ve taken before and after pics but I’ll try and upload some of how it looks now at some point! But 15/10 recommend!!" —jovana montoya
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
10. Cocktail Codex: Fundamentals, Formulas, Evolutions, a bartender-beloved book for beginner- to intermediate-level cocktail enthusiasts that breaks down six iconic "root" cocktails — the old-fashioned, martini, daiquiri, sidecar, whisky highball, and flip — to show you how to improvise and riff your own creations based on what combos work with the ingredients you have.
Check out a TikTok of the cocktail book in action.
Promising review: "This book has easily become one of my favorites. Great base knowledge and would recommend to anyone seeking to further educate themselves on spirits and cocktails. Even the first few pages is full of useful information. Purchase this for yourself or even as a gift. I cannot say enough good things about this book." —Adriana
Get it from Amazon for $22.49.
11. An exfoliating mitt to make the whole process super simple — you can use this in the shower once a week to help gently remove dead skin cells for smoother skin, fewer ingrown hairs and bumps, and *much* better absorption of moisturizers and other skincare products. (Also I think owning a "mitt" means you legally are allowed to say you play sports.)
Seraphic Skincare is a small business specializing in cruelty-free, sustainable beauty products.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it, it's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all." —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (also available in a two-pack).
12. A retro-inspired mini playable arcade game perfect for anyone who was ever like "Should I recklessly purchase a pinball machine for the apartment??" and then remembered the time-space-money continuum. Enter this affordable, nostalgic, and delightfully teensy throwback you can play with instead.
My Arcade is a California-based small business that specializes in retro gaming products for the modern age.
Promising review: "This is a GREAT toy. I am 61-years-old and played some of these games in the arcade when I was growing up. So far the toy has worked flawlessly and is holding up well. There are A LOT of games, some of which I would not play, but there are many that make this toy too fun to put down. Well worth the money. I had purchased one for my nephews for Christmas, but decided it looked like so much fun that I bought one for myself. The best thing is you do not have to put in quarters, like I had to do at the arcades!" —inSC
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
13. Laneige's "Sweet Candy" Lip Sleeping Mask, a flavor of the cult-favorite treatment that will bring you straight back to your favorite '90s candies. This is made with vitamin C and antioxidants to help keep your lips so soft, hydrated, and happy that you'll take more selfies than your front-facing camera can prepare itself for.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with buying products I see on TikTok, I was a little hesitant about this one due to the price. My lips get easily chapped, but never crack. I put it on, within seconds they felt like my usual lip balm does after apply it all day! I’m in love!" —Emma White
Get it from Amazon for $24 (available in four flavors).
14. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant to help exfoliate and smooth skin by dealing with rough patches or dry bumps — a lot of reviewers with keratosis pilaris and similar skin textures swear by this!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and Instagram. I decided to try it and it really works. I used it on my thighs and upper arms. I noticed a difference the first time and even more the second time!!! Fabulous product. Worth every penny." —Launa
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
15. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, a lightweight base primer that reviewers swear by for reducing the appearance of pores and helping their makeup apply more smoothly and evenly.
LOL, allow me to be the one to shout to GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN. Every time I've run out of it I've gotten mad at myself because thanks to TikTok, it's constantly out of stock. Now is finally our chance!
Promising review: "Highly recommend. Learned about it as several influencers used it on TikTok. Tried it and it’s my favorite. Better than all the expensive brands I had tried before. Smooth application and does an excellent job! Excellent." —Binnyx1
Get it from Amazon for $9.
16. New York Biology's Dead Sea Mud Mask, which is designed to draw out oils and toxins and remove dead skin cells to help clean out and reduce the appearance of pores, minimize acne, and brighten your complexion. Reviewers especially love the silky smooth, buttery feeling of it on their skin.
New York Biology is a small business specializing in body care, hair care, and facial care products.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this mud mask! I have sensitive skin, and after recently traveling a lot (stress and climate changes) I developed acne on my cheeks. After using this mask a couple of times a week for two weeks, my skin is clear and has never looked better! I also like the scent and how smooth it goes on. It feels good on your skin too! Highly recommend!" —Samantha Davis
Get it from Amazon for $16.95 (available in two sizes and eight varieties).
17. Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking, a classic cookbook so trusted and time-honored that it's now in its 30th anniversary edition. This features beloved standard and unique twists to Italian recipes designed for any reader to enjoy, whether they're a cooking newbie living alone or a seasoned chef feeding a full family. This book is truly an investment both in learning new cooking skills *and* delighting your palate for years to come.
Promising review: "Twenty-six years ago I bought a tiny paperback for my mother called Classic Italian Cooking. I recently retrieved the book from her things hoping to use it, but alas, the spine was broken and pages were missing. Obviously the book has seen good use. So I thought to replace it with a new copy, only to learn it is out of print. So I looked a little further and discovered Essentials Of Classic Italian Cooking. I fear it will, in time, suffer the same fate the original did. This book has only been with me a couple of weeks, but already I have made six of the recipes and have dozens of others I want to try. I own a copy of The Silver Spoon, but this book surpasses it in every way. Hazan doesn't just give you recipes — she gives us the spirit of Italian cooking. She shows us how to love the ingredients we are using and teaches us how to understand that putting them together as she does, we don't create a 'dish,' but rather, something we have put a bit of ourselves into, to share with those we care about. This is probably the best book we will ever have on Italian cooking. It sits on my shelf right next to The Joy Of Cooking. Don't buy this book, treasure it. It's that good." —Laura Anne Scaife
Get it from Amazon for $33.99.
18. A pack of a bajillion (okay, 72) mini squish toys designed to look like all kinds of critters, real and imagined. These make excellent fidgets for adults or little rewards for kids, or honestly just decorations for your desk. Who needs coworkers when you've got 72 of these cute little dudes rooting for you??
A lot of parents and teachers swear by these as treat alternatives for bringing food into classrooms with allergy concerns!
Promising review: "These Squishies are quite the hit these days. Love that there are so many, lots of variety, and individually wrapped. Did you know they stick to walls and windows? Fun for all ages." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of 72 from Amazon for $16.99.
19. A refillable travel perfume atomizer so you can still rock your ~signature scent~ even when you're half a world away from home. Each of these has a clear window so you can see exactly how much perfume is left and is delightfully TSA compliant, so you can bring your favorite smells overseas!
Promising review: "I bought these due to traveling a lot for work and needing to cut down on the size of things in my carry-on bag for flying. I can bring four different perfumes now instead of one big one. They’re super easy to fill, haven’t leaked so far but I keep them in a sandwich bag while traveling just in case. I would 100% buy them again." —Emily
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
20. A set of Starface hydrocolloid pimple patches, which unlike their ~invisible~ competing patches, are meant to be loud and proud accessories for your face. Basically acne, but make it fashion. Plus you still get all the relief of these lil' patches sucking the gunk out of acne and helping them heal faster and more effectively.
Starface World is a small business that specializes in cruelty-free skincare products.
Promising review: "I wouldn’t recommend anything else but these. My pimples always go down without scarring when I wear stars. There’s a cute little mirror in it and there’s so many stars that it will last you a long time." —Jess
Get a set of 32 for $14.97+ (available in six styles).
21. A 5-pound bucket of Crayola Air Dry Clay to let you finally follow your inner pottery dreams without all the mess and effort of taking classes. After you pull the clay out to shape it, it'll harden on its own — no oven or any effort required! From there you can leave it as is or paint over it for a fun vibe.
Psst — a lot of reviewers use silicone or plastic molds to get specific shapes!
Promising review: "It’s honestly just a really nice material to work with! If you want to create things with clay, this is definitely a good choice! It’s definitely not for professional use, but i feel like that’s a given? I mean, it is Crayola. But all in all, great for those who want to use it for fun!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.83.
22. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, a cult-favorite moisturizing body lotion infused with caffeine, guarana extract, and coconut oil to simultaneously tighten *and* smooth skin. Reviewers are also obsessed with the soothing "sunshine" smell. (Some replace their perfume with it altogether!)
Promising review: "LOVE, LOVE IT! Whole body!!! Compliments from everyone of how well I smell, and I love the softness of how my skin feels. Please don’t change anything or discontinue. Love, love it!!!!" —Debra Darling
Get it from Amazon for $22.
23. A low profile, super lightweight Nuphy Bluetooth mechanical keyboard that is most definitely worth the investment if you're someone who types at a computer all day. Reviewers love how satisfying the keys feel, how lightweight and low the keyboard is, and that the 21 backlight modes make it extra customizable to your preferences.
Promising review: "I never write reviews, this is my first one. That should already tell you something about this keyboard. The moment I first started typing with this I could feel the quality. I loved the feedback of each key press. I honestly never felt so satisfied by simply typing on a keyboard before. I've tried different mechanical keyboards in the past, and I honestly think this is my end game keyboard. If you're on the fence, just stop scrolling and buy it." —kevin kim
Get it from Amazon for $129.99 (available in three styles).
24. A cult-favorite luxury-scented candle with a throw so satisfying and scent profile so ~mesmerizing~ that reviewers can't stop gushing about it. If you're in the market for a signature scent for your space, look no further than this jasmine, oud, and sandalwood blend.
Lulu Candles is a US-based small business that specializes in scented candles and perfumes.
Promising review: "I was staying over at a friend's house and sitting next to her coffee table. She had this candle on the table and even though it wasn't lit I could smell it, and it was so delicious that I instantly went online to find it and bought it for myself! If this came in a perfume I would buy enough to last the rest of my life. I don't know how to even explain the scent but if you are an amber/patchouli/vanilla fan, this is absolutely for you. The jasmine adds an unbelievable freshness without a flowery scent. I even bought the shampoo and conditioner which I will probably use as more of a body wash and shaving cream but that is how desperate I am to get this scent on me! When burnt, the candle has a nice strong smell and it burns really nicely. Even though this is a little expensive it is worth every penny because I've never smelled anything like it." —Melissa I.
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (available in eight sizes and dozens of scents).
25. The Brow Glue, Nyx's ~extreme hold~ eyebrow gel that will hold up against ye olde elements, whether you're breaking a sweat on the dance floor or, like me, you're just sweating because it's Tuesday. Reviewers especially love that it doesn't get tacky or flaky like competitors, and is super easy to apply.
Promising review: "The Boy Brow from Glossier was my ride or die eyebrow product for years, but the tubes are so small and they raised the price so I could no longer justify it. This brow glue is the closest thing I’ve found to it and it’s half the price! Will definitely repurchase." —Alex
Get it from Amazon for $8.59 (available in six shades, including clear).
26. A set of washable paints for all of the fun of a good colorful mess with none of the consequences — these paints come right off skin and machine washable clothing, no muss or fuss. Reviewers swear by them for decorating everything from posters to ornaments to good old-fashioned fingerpainting.
Psst — a lot of parents use this to get painted impressions of babies' hands and feet, since it's so easy to wash off!
Promising review: "This paint is great because I can let my kids really express themselves artistically because I know it will all wash off clothes and surfaces. I highly recommend for parents, teachers, babysitters, or anyone else looking for a good, but washable paint." —Brittany
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $5.39.
27. A splurge-worthy Bartesian Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine, which is basically like having a bartender in your home, minus the 10-minute "hey, I'm over here??" at the edge of the bar on a Friday night. You stock this with your favorite liquors and use the mixologist-designed cocktail capsules to create flawless drinks at the touch of a button. (Psst — you can even use the touch screen to say how strong you want the cocktail 👀.)
Options include everything from margaritas, whiskey sours, and old fashioneds, and the machine even self-cleans at the end of each cocktail to prevent flavors from leaking into other drinks.
Promising review: "Finally made the purchase (TikTok did it...brilliant marketing!) as a gift to my wife. The packaging was great. Was delivered one day early and very quick. We are really enjoying the machine and sharing it with friends. Overall feels a bit pricey, but well worth it considering the fun, variety and novelty. The drinks are good!" —Pepstero
Get it from Amazon for $299.99.
28. A set of adjustable mesh "sea shell collecting" bags beloved by parents ands kids alike — these make it super easy for kids to cart their own things around in outdoor activities, and since the mesh is waterproof it makes for easy cleanup and storage.
Promising review: "I bought these for my kids to use on vacation where we'd be camping and doing lots of outdoor activities. They used them to collect rocks and other interesting finds. They held up well and several months later with use at home there are no rips or tears. The mesh was convenient when collecting rocks on the beach, and we wanted to hose everything down before bringing them inside. They have an adjustable strap and very easily fit all of my kids ranging from ages two to 10 (could fit older kids, too). I highly recommend!" —a_bennet
Get a set of three from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two sizes and four color combinations).