1. A Michael Scott/Prison Mike reversible dishwasher magnet so you always know whether the dishes in there are clean and need to be put away, or whether they're dirty and here to SCARE YOU STRAIGHT.
Check out a TikTok of the Michael Scott dishwasher magnet in action.
Promising review: "My whole family is a fan of The Office, so when I was searching for a magnet we could use on our dishwasher, this was the hands-down winner. Does it go with my farmhouse decor? Nope, not at all. But it does get the attention of two teenage boys. Had I gone with something a bit more my decor style, I can guarantee you it would not be as useful. I mean, we all would much rather see Prison Mike staring back at us than suit and tie Michael Scott, right? And there is only one way for that to happen...clean out the dishwasher!" —R. Funk
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
2. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $38.48+ (available in six colors).
3. A set of soda can "lids" to spare you the despair of being half finished with your can of LaCroix or Coke on the way out the door — these fashion them into a bottle and make them delightfully portable.
Reviewers also *swear* by these for keeping sand and dirt off the rim at picnics or the beach!
Promising review: "Biggest thing since sliced bread. Do you hate it when you when can’t finish your soda or maybe don’t have time? If you're driving somewhere it’s difficult to handle a can drink sometimes, you’re trying to take a sip and all a sudden you hit a pot hole. Soda up your nose, down your chin, on your clothes. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore — with these you can enjoy you soda just like it was in a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but sold as soon as I put it on the can. I use it every day." —Jonesy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $14.99.
4. A slim magnetic stove shelf that quickly and securely fastens right on the top of your stove so you have easy, immediate access to tools and seasonings and anything you need to get your inner Food Network on while you're listening to podcasts and vibing.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: "There was no set up...Take it out of the box and place it on the stove. The magnets are very strong keeping the shelf fixed in place. The magnets are raised allowing air flow underneath preventing the shelf from heating up. Sizing was perfect. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in five finishes).
5. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect substitute for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.60.
6. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget lets you julienne, chop, spiralize, and slice vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Fullstar is a small business established in 2017 that specializes in kitchen gadgets.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
8. A cult-favorite ice cream scoop to swear you off all other scoops forever — this professional-grade version is designed with a curve that lets you easily slide through even the most rock hard tubs of ice cream, so you don't have to strain your whole arm chiseling at it like a brick.
Promising review: "I think I just found the best ice cream scoop ever! I was very surprised when I took it out of the box because it has some weight to it, so I knew right away that it would not break easily. It scoops ice cream beautifully and is dishwasher safe. I am so glad TikTok made me buy this!" —MamaKickAsh
Get it from Amazon for $12.97+ (available in 12 colors).
9. A teensy mini waffle maker that will churn out adorably sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes. Psst — if you're waffling on the waffles, you can also use it for hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you can dream it, you can mini waffle it.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and had to get it! I love waffles but I don't always remember to buy them so I love being able to make them super easily with this mini waffle maker. It's so easy and convenient for me because I didn't want anything that would take up too much time and space. It's perfect. I also used the waffle recipe provided by Dash and its great!" —Ken
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 23 colors).
10. A little snack dispenser to keep your fingers clean if you're typing or gaming — with this gizmo, you can just deposit nuts, Goldfish, M&M's, and other delicious small things right into your mouth, like a tiny snack butler. Pet owners also love it for distributing treats!
Promising review: "It arrives already assembled. I chose to add peanut M&Ms. To add snacks, just remove lid by twisting off. To release snacks, push down on latch. Easy to use and clean. I just have to be careful that when I release the candy into my mouth, I go slow, so I don’t get a lot of M&Ms at once." —Marlene T.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in three colors).
11. A chic minimalist fruit bowl/colander that lets you wash your fruit from the grocery store right in the bowl you're storing it in. Here's to an extremely adorable life hack.
Check out a TikTok of the colander in action.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this fruit bowl! The bottom comes off for drainage, and it’s super easy to clean. It looks great on the counter and fits a decent amount of fruit! Great find, and I would recommend this product!" —Faith Reviews
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).
12. A set of "floating" kitchen knives in an acrylic case that is, frankly, so badass that even as a person who can't cook to save their life I'm like, "Do it for the vibes." That said, reviewers really *DO* rave about these professional-quality stainless-steel blades!
Each set comes with 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, a peeler, a two-stage stage knife sharpener, and an acrylic knife stand.
Promising review: "I love these knives! I saw them on a TikTok and decided I had to have a set of black knives and they exceeded my expectations for sure. Super durable, and very sharp. And they aren’t an eye sore in the kitchen." —Emily S.
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (clip the $5 off coupon on the product page for thsi price; available in different size sets).
13. An Icebreaker that doubles both as a silicone mold and an easy dispenser, cleverly engineered so you don't have to touch the ice with your fingers and risk germs. These are also super portable because of their compact, leakproof design, and are completely dishwasher-safe!
Icebreaker is a Texas-based small business estabished in 2020 by Danish engineer Kim Jensen.
Promising review: "We have a small freezer and no icemaker, and have been using fiddly trays for years. Icebreaker Pop has changed everything! No more leaky ice trays spilling in the freezer, (or on the way to the freezer), and no ice picking up weird smells and tastes from the freezer. Icebreaker Pop is self contained and easy to use: you fill it up with water (but be careful not to overfill, because it does expand as it freezes. Physics!), seal the top, and put it in the freezer. Once it's frozen, you lay it on a flat surface, press down hard on it a couple of times on each side to crack the ice, and pull apart with both handles. You now have 18 cubes of clean ice that dispense from the opening, eliminating the need to touch the cubes as you add them to your glass. The cubes are a little smaller than from regular ice trays, but that's okay with us. Icebreaker Pop is also cool-looking and easy to clean; it's made up of three easy-to-separate pieces that are a snap to wash thoroughly. Very happy with this product!" —Leah Koepp
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in six styles).
14. A handy dandy condiment fork with a holder you can wrap right around a jar of olives or pickles so it'll always be at your disposal when you suddenly *need* a pickle but don't want to put your hands in the jar. This is also great for late-night snacking shenanigans, since you won't wake up half the house looking for a clean fork.
Check out a TikTok of the condiment fork in action.
Promising review: "Great kitchen item. Forks are great to get pickles out of the jar, but if you have kids/lazy people (lol) you know that dirty hands are going into that jar. 😉 This has really prevented that from happening. It comes with two different rings to fit whatever size jar, a stabber holder, and a stabbing stick." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
15. An easy-to-use rice ball mold a lot a parents swear by for serving toddlers and young kids rice without mess. All you have to do is put the rice in the mold and shake it — it's made with a matte material so it won't stick, and instead will form perfectly shaped rice balls to serve up.
A lot of folks use this for portioning out baked goods like cookies and cake balls, too!
Promising review: "Feeding sticky rice to an infant/toddler is a sticky mess, but no more with this little gadget!!! My little girl enjoys eating rice more because she doesn’t also have rice sticking everywhere on her hands. The small paddle that it comes with is actually really a nice size, too. I recommended this item to many of my friends with small kids." —reeree
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
16. A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph Card
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three varieties).
17. A Scrub Daddy sponge holder designed *specifically* to suction to the side of your sink and cradle your favorite smiley sponge, so it air dries faster, stays cleaner, and helps minimize clutter on your counters.
Storage Theory is a small business that specializes in unique storage solutions for every room in your home.
Promising review: "Finally a nice place to keep my Scrub Daddy. Holds great on the side of the sink. The suction power is strong for its size, and it rotates with ease. This is a good holder for the price." —Luis peralez
Psst — you can get Scrub Daddy sponges here on Amazon! They are extremely beloved by TikTokers because they're mildew-resistant, dual-sided with different scrubbing textures, and designed with a smile that lets you more easily clean utensils.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
18. A divided pot perfect for couples who want to cook together but can't *quite* agree on what's going in the pot. Now instead of dirtying two dishes, you can make two meals at the same time, so the cilantro-lover can live their dreams without giving their loved ones soapy nightmares.
Check out a TikTok of the divided pot in action.
Promising review: "I have a picky household so this works perfectly to reduce the amount of pans to clean. Made taco meat and burgers at the same time. Pan was an easy swipe of a sponge to clean. Really pretty pan too." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $69.99.
19. A cereal dispenser to *deeply* enhance your morning cereal and midnight snacking adventures — this eliminates the hassle and bulky storage of cereal boxes, *plus* keeps the contents super fresh and makes it easy to dispense exactly how much you need. Families also swear by these as an easy way for kids to grab their own snacks!
Check out a TikTok of the cereal dispenser in action.
Promising review: "We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space!!! We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I've been trying to declutter and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter, and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!" —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $28.42.
20. A fast-drying sink stone caddy you can prop your sponges or toothbrushes on and watch the magic happen — the water will "poof!" evaporate in less than two minutes, preventing your sink area from becoming a soggy, sudsy mess.
Momo Lifestyle is a small business that specializes in family-friendly homewares.
Promising review: "We got this for the bathroom that the kids us. Anybody with little kids will know that they make a constant mess. We had water all over the counter, mainly around the soap dispenser, and it was causing problems. This has helped a great deal. There is less water on the counter and I even like to put water on it sometimes just to watch it evaporate within about 60-90 seconds. It was totally worth the money." —David P.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
21. A TikTok-beloved "Adjust-A-Cup" measuring cup you *need* if you're working with sticky ingredients like peanut butter, mayo, or honey — this not only measures ingredients, but has a built-in plunger to make sure everything you measured out actually gets deposited. Plus, it measures 1/8 cups to two cups, so you can replace all your individual cup measures with this one handy gizmo!
Check out a TikTok of the Adjust-A-Cup in action.
Promising review: "You can't beat this for measuring things like honey and molasses. No more wasting what you can't get out of a regular measuring cup and wondering what the effect of all that stuff left behind is on the accuracy of your measuring." —Herman Ross
Get it from Amazon for $24.53
22. A Shark Tank-featured "Pizza Pack," aka a pizza storage container so handy you'll wish you bought one MOONS ago. Instead of wasting foil or trying to shove a pizza box into the fridge, you can use this collapsible container to stack up to five leftover slices on top of each other — it's even designed so the slices won't stick, *plus* it's totally microwaveable, so you can reheat all the slices at once without moving them.
Check out a TikTok of the pizza container in action.
Pizza Pack is a small business that specializes in sustainable food storage solutions.
Promising review: "It's always a pain to put away leftover pizza. It never seems to work. UNTIL THIS PRODUCT!!! I am very happy with my purchase. It's easy to keep the pieces separate from others and you don't have a large bulky box letting your crust dry out. You can use it for one piece or several — it is very easy to expand. The best part is that it is very easy to clean. Storing the Pizza Pack when not in use doesn't take up a lot of space either. Try it." —B. Cirincione
Get it from Amazon for $21.25 (available in seven colors).
23. A jar of chili onion crisp basically designed to be lawlessly spread on any and everything — reviewers are obsessed with this blend of savory, crunchy, and spicy flavors that add the perfect umami heat to everything from noodles to tacos to ice cream.
Fly By Jing is an Asian woman-owned business that specializes in sauces, dumplings, and spices.
Check out TikTok of the chili crisp in action.
Here's what BuzzFeeder Britt Ross says about this chili crisp: "Ever since my sister introduced me to this life-changing condiment, I've slathered it on pretty much everything I could think of — from roasted vegetables and noodles to seafood and popcorn. It's got a kick, yes, and while I'm a big fan of spicy food, the thing I love most about this chili crisp is that it also has great flavor that doesn't get overpowered by the heat, which happens with so many other spicy sauces. That deep savory flavor comes from ingredients like fermented black bean, shallots, mushroom powder, ginger, and seaweed, so it's no wonder it's become my go-to pantry staple when I want to zhuzh up my dinner. PS: Some people even swear by it as an ice cream topping!"
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two sizes and an extra spicy version) or Fly By Jing for $12 (originally $15).
24. An at-home slushy-making cup so easy to use that you're going to spend the entire summer in Slushie Town, Population: You. All you have to do is freeze the cup for four hours, pour in the cold drink of your choice (read: anything from soda to LaCroix to juice to smoothies) and crush the sides of the silicone cup until a slush forms.
Check out a TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action — it even comes with a spill-proof lid so it won't leak while you're crushing the cup!
Promising review: "Best gift I've ever bought! Super easy to use and clean. Just pour in a liquid, squeeze, and instant slushy! So cool!!" —C Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $22.88 (available in four colors).
25. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi.
Check out a TikTok of the light saber chopsticks in action.
As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multicolor, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force.
Promising review: "The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They're a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I've been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing." —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
26. A microwaveable panini press here to prove that not all culinary heroes wear capes — if you don't have access to a toaster, stove, or grill, you can still make crispy paninis, grilled cheeses, and meats right in the microwave, no muss, no fuss. People in RVs and dorms especially swear by this (and reviewers love it for crisping up reheated leftovers!).
27. A pack of "Miracle Berry" tablets to go on a wild adventure with your taste buds — these temporarily make sour flavors (think: lemon, grapefruit) taste sweet, and make the flavors of your food *pop* in general. (A lot of reviewers with a dulled sense of taste from conditions also swear by these as flavor enhancers!)
The flavor enhancement is most noticeable on sharper and vinegar-based foods, like tomato sauces, dressings, and cheddar cheeses. The effects last up to an hour, and also increase saliva production for easier swallowing.
Promising review: "Don't hesitate to buy. I saw these on TikTok and wanted to try them. They’re awesome and make everything taste sweet." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $15.99.
28. A Potato Express, because I think if we're all being honest with ourselves, the older we get, the more we crave a weeknight at home with Netflix in our eyes and a warm potato in our laps. This cooks up to *four* potatoes flawlessly in mere minutes so you don't have to wait to go to clown town with cheese and other fixings.
29. A bread-warming blanket that heats up in a mere minute so you can enjoy the majesty of fresh! warm! bread!!! for the entirety of your dinner. Psst — you can also try this on loaves that have long since come out of the oven (without doing things that might affect the texture, like using a microwave or oven).
30. A microwave rapid cake maker, because the only thing better than homemade cake is homemade cake in SIX LITERAL MINUTES. All you need is half a box of any regular grocery store cake mix plus the ingredients, and this gizmo will have you on your way to Cake City in no time.
Rapid Brands is a California-based small business that specializes in dishwasher-safe, microwaveable, BPA-free kitchen products.
Psst — people swear by this for dorms, studio apartments, and for safer, easier baking with kids!
Promising review: "I love this cake maker! It makes just the right size cake for our family of four. They’re not exactly like a cake fresh from the oven, but pretty darn close! My 12-year-old son loves to use it, so much so we make a cake on a weekly basis. Since each cake only requires a half a box of mix, we don’t have to store them for long. I think they taste much better than a mug cake and are almost as easy." —Clare
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.